Placing an Order and Payment:
We recommend placing your order as soon as you know for a fact that you are going to need the items. All rental equipment is inventory based and is on a first come first serve basis. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your items. The deposit is applied to the rental cost of your order. Payment in full, and final counts are due no later than 10 days prior to delivery or pickup of you order. Additions may be made after that date if the items are available but no deletions or reductions. The deposit and final payment may be paid with a credit card or you may send us a check that must arrive by the 10 day deadline.
NEW IN 2023:
Some items are now required to be ordered in specific quantities. On some pictures on the website you will notice a required quantity amount below the picture. If this is noted that is the minimal amount you are able to get that specific item in and all requested amounts must be divisible by that number. Some of the items affected by this include china, flatware, glassware, and some linens. If you have any questions please feel free to call the office and speak with a representative.
Please be aware that once we reserve an order, other orders may be turned away to honor our commitment to you request. You may cancel reservation orders at any time with the following conditions. Meredith Party Rentals agrees to give half of the down payment back if you cancel before 30 days of your assigned delivery date. If you cancel between the 30 days and 10 days you would receive 25% of your down payment back. 10 days prior to your event final numbers nd final payment are due. All orders cancelled within 10 days of their delivery date are subject to payment in full for the event. Meredith Party Rentals reserves the right to make a determination if the event can be rescheduled with or without penalty.
All items are inspected, clean and ready for use. Upon inspection of items any discrepancies or malfunctions must be reported to the office immediately so that we may fix the problem. There will be no refunds of any kind without notification at time you realize there is a situation. The voicemail system is available to fix such problems. Once items have left the building rates apply whether used or not. Please make sure to bring a vehicle big enough, free of debris when picking up an order. All orders are due back by 5:00 pm on the assigned return date. Any late items will be subject to an additional days charge.
Delivery & Pickup:
Delivery and pickup are available at a nominal fee. Rates quoted are for ground floor delivery and pickup. Set up and tear down service is available at an additional cost if arranged in advance. All items are inspected, clean, and ready for use at time of delivery. Upon inspection of items any discrepancies or malfunctions must be reported to the office as listed above.
Loss or Damage:
Responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from the time of delivery or pickup to time of return. Please be sure equipment is protected from weather and is secured when not in use. All equipment must be returned in the same quantity and condition that you receive them in. (i.e. no tears, rips, burn holes, or dents) Full replacement cost will apply to an item that is rendered unusable or missing upon return of your order.
If you find that your question is not answered on this page, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 419-531-9977.
A few things that our department managers would like us to highlight are:
- Please make sure that if you rent linen the hangers are returned. We ran into an issue with our supplier this past year where we could not even get hangers and if we did it was at an exorbitant cost. We feel if we recycle the hangers as much as possible we can reduce that cost and not have to raise our prices.
- All linen orders come with either a blue or yellow linen return bag. This bag contains a tag that has an invoice number specific to your event so it is important that the items are returned in the provided bag.
- If you rent china we should not know what you served for dinner at your event. All items are expected to be returned rinsed free of food, to ensure you receive your 30% cleaning fee back.
- Please tear away plastic bags on the crates of china, glassware, and linen. Plastic does not have to be returned.
- All transactions paid by credit card will incur a 2% surcharge. This amount will be highlighted in red when you are making your payment.